- 2 cups water
- 3 earl grey tea bags
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint blueberries
- Boil the water in a medium sized pot. Once boiling, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Once dissolved, add the tea bags steep and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of the water mixture and the pint of blueberries to a blender or food processor. Blend until as smooth as possible.
- Strain the blueberry mixture over the pot and stir until smooth. Discard leftover blueberry pulp.
- Add mixture to a 9x13 baking dish. Freeze for an hour, scrape with a fork to form crystals and re freeze. Repeat until no liquid remains and crystals have formed.
- Using a fork, scrape and fluff the pan and add ice crystals to a serving dish.
You can substitute with your favourite teas as well, and also add honey or agave instead of sugar.Posted on March 19th at 5:27 AM
Has a total of: 847 Notes