Cucumber & Cilantro Salad (Chinese Appetizer)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 - 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 very large or 2 medium english cucumbers
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and minced garlic in a large bowl; set aside.
2. Half, quarter, and roughly chop the cucumber, and add to the dressing. Toss to evenly coat the cucumber in dressing and garlic.
3. Sprinkle the chopped cilantro over the salad and serve immediately, or within a few hours. This salad tastes best when made fresh, as after several hours the cucumber lose their crunch.
You have no idea how much I love this. I prefer to chill it first in the fridge before eating unlike what the recipe states because then it’ll be cool, crunchy and refreshing. But of cos’, that is if you could resist eating them all up in the meantime :)Posted on November 13th at 11:13 PM
Has a total of: 885 Notes